UX/ UI Designer
- Brooklyn, NY
Started in Brooklyn, Chaos Commerce Inc. is a small company with a huge impact. As leaders in the daily deal industry, we are constantly working to expand our reach via user-driven site development, innovative marketing methods, and expansion of our diverse team. Chaos Commerce Inc. is the parent company of two premier Daily Deal websites - DailySteals.com and Icemonkey.com.
Fed up with dry, abstract products and looking for something exciting?
How would you like to work with a dynamic, customer-facing company, one with an established presence in the e-commerce industry and a rapidly growing base of customers and fans? How about an office full of friendly, driven professionals?
We are looking for a Designer to help us improve our UX/UI on our site in order to provide the best shopping experience possible for our customers. The UX/UI Designer is responsible for creation, formatting, production and delivery of creative for a high traffic consumer facing ecommerce site. In addition, the designer has a solid understanding of web usability, site architecture and functionality and can successfully translate marketing objectives into strong design solutions. This candidate is creative, dynamic and has the ability to work on multiple projects.
Employee must be able to thrive in high-pressure environments due to a high volume of work and tight timelines.
- Associate of Art degree - BFA concentration in graphic design
- 2-4 yrs. UX/UI work experience
- Some E-Commerce experience
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong sense of composition, layout, typography and color.
- Comfortable taking wireframe and turning them into pixel perfect mock-ups.
- Excellent project and time management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.