Software Engineer / C++ Developer
Chaos Group is a leading provider of state of the art rendering solutions for the media, entertainment, and design industries. For over a decade our flagship rendering software, V-Ray®, has set the standard for speed, quality, reliability and ease of use, and it has become the rendering engine of choice for renowned international studios. We work closely with our customers from around the world to ensure we’re creating the best tools for their workflow. Inspired by their imaginative creations, we passionately pursue advances in rendering technology and continue to improve the software needed to communicate their vision.
We proudly support the 3D community through our suite of innovative software solutions: V-Ray® for Autodesk® 3ds Max®, V-Ray® for Autodesk® Maya®, V-Ray for Rhino®, V-Ray for SketchUp®, Phoenix FD and Pdplayer.
Chaos Group USA is looking for an experienced software developer to join our V-Ray for Rhino development team in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. This person will be responsible for the implementation of requested features and bug fixes for V-Ray for Rhinoceros 3D. This is an opportunity to work on the latest developments of the V-Ray rendering technologies.
- B.S. computer science or comparable work experience
- 2+ years experience
- Must be competent in C++
- Must be strongly motivated and show initiative
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to create and maintain positive, productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Familiar with 3D modeling applications (Rhinoceros preferred)
- Developing on platforms other than Windows (OSX preferred)
- Knowledge of Ruby, XML, or Python
- Experience with UI design and implementation (Qt preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.