Digital Advertising Sales Consultant (In-House)
- 600 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Welcome to CHARISMA MEDIA, a growing, profitable media company whose mission is to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit. We are looking for team members with the same passion to work with us for global and eternal impact.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and opportunities for growth in developing your talents, abilities and skill levels. If you share our values and want to be part of this exciting venture, we invite you to send your resume of training and experience.
The Digital Media Advertising Consultant would persuade companies and ministries to advertise in Charisma Media products as an effective way to reach their marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate can successfully sell print and digital advertising to the Christian charismatic/Pentecostal market. Demonstrated advertising sales experience, particularly in the CBA or NRB market; required.
*This is a full time, in house position, located in our corporate office in Lake Mary, FL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dynamic, charismatic personality motivated to exceed their own account targets
- Manage accounts to achieve or exceed sales goals
- Strong negotiation acumen to sell Charisma Media products to existing and new accounts
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- B2B and B2C demonstrated experience
- Establishes relationship with existing clients and clearly understands their businesses and requirements
- Proven cold calling abilities and impeccable phone etiquette; must have professional telephone sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; utilizing all mediums
- Works well independently and with a team
- Is comfortable with Charisma Media’s Vision Statement, beliefs, and values
ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION
To perform the position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and /or EXPERIENCE:
- Proven print and digital sales experience in the Christian charismatic/Pentecostal market
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing field preferred
- Successful track record of multi-tasking in a business environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk since we work with print materials, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 - 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Close quarter work workstations. Open area with multiple departments Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.