Social Media Coordinator
- 600 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
CHARISMA MEDIA is a growing, profitable multi-media company whose mission is to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit. We are looking for team members with the same passion to work with us for global and eternal impact.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and opportunities for growth in developing your talents, abilities and skill levels.
If you share our *beliefs and values and want to be part of this exciting venture, we invite you to send your resume of training and experience.
*Beliefs and Values:
- We will honor God in all we do, embracing the Bible as our standard.
- We will be a unifying agent among denominations, racial, ethnic and cultural groups within the body of Christ.
- We will provide leadership by example on standards of integrity in business relationships and activities.
- We will be a healthy business that will grow and is profitable
- We will provide our people an opportunity for professional and personal growth, expecting them to be loyal to the Company and diligent in their jobs.
- We will go the second mile and demonstrate a can-do attitude in our relationships with customers, authors, suppliers and one another
The best candidate will assist the Marketing team by successfully performing duties required in the area of social media coordination for all Charisma Media products. They must possess the ability to work well with others in the department, be a team player and professionally interface with other staff, executive team members, and customers. They must also abide by all policies and procedures of Charisma Media and agree with the Company Mission Statement, beliefs and values.
- Develops social media calendar under the direction of the marketing manager.
- Assist with moderation of online comments and social media for all company sites
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels for all Charisma Media products.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the marketing team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field OR equivalent experience
- Experience with SEO
- Proven experience developing successful social media campaigns.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills are necessary to do this job well. Required experience includes administration and social media. Must have familiarity with functionality of social media platforms and understand the company’s perspective on current issues in order to moderate media sites. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CLERICAL SKILLS / MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Proficiency in MS Office, OpenOffice, Google Docs & Sheets, Gmail, Type 60+
Take charge attitude; initiates projects; effective communication with Media managers; ability to anticipate needs; strategic planning and scheduling abilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.