Digital Marketing Analyst
- 600 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
CHARISMA MEDIA is a growing, profitable multi-media company whose mission is to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit. We are looking for team members with the same passion to work with us for global and eternal impact.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and opportunities for growth in developing your talents, abilities and skill levels.
If you share our *beliefs and values and want to be part of this exciting venture, we invite you to send your resume of training and experience.
*Beliefs and Values:
- We will honor God in all we do, embracing the Bible as our standard.
- We will be a unifying agent among denominations, racial, ethnic and cultural groups within the body of Christ.
- We will provide leadership by example on standards of integrity in business relationships and activities.
- We will be a healthy business that will grow and is profitable
- We will provide our people an opportunity for professional and personal growth, expecting them to be loyal to the Company and diligent in their jobs.
- We will go the second mile and demonstrate a can-do attitude in our relationships with customers, authors, suppliers and one another.
The best candidate will assist the Marketing team by successfully performing duties required in the area of email and website coordination for all Charisma Media products. They must possess the ability to work well with others in the department, be a team player and professionally interface with other staff, executive team members, and customers. They must also abide by all policies and procedures of Charisma Media and agree with the Company Mission Statement, beliefs and values.
Marketing, Advertising and eCommerce analytics are a critical influencer in what drives marketing success. Our team needs a laser focus on addressing our ecommerce business initiatives through data. The best candidate will have a passion for digital marketing/ecommerce analytics. This person will work across digital marketing and eCommerce functions to manage, maintain and analyze our ecommerce sites
- Responsible for eCommerce Sales/Trend Reports
- Responsible for eCommerce management and maintenance
- Assists in developing email and consumer ecommerce promotions calendar under the direction of the Digital Media Manager
- Analyze website traffic trends and paths to purchase for continual improvement.
- Analyze campaign data from multiple sources and provide insights into performance and recommendations to improve marketing efficiency.
- Collaborate with eCommerce Sales team on promotional activities
- Transform data into actionable insights through strong storytelling and connecting the dots across channels to provide a holistic view of marketing/advertising/commerce efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales and digital marketing teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field OR equivalent experience
- Experience with SEO, SQL, advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Ad Manager, Adwords
- Experience with eCommerce Website management: WooCommerce, Shopify etc.
- Basic knowledge in digital design tools to support the products in eCommerce sites
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills are necessary to do this job well.
- Required experience includes administration and social media.
- Must have familiarity with functionality of social media platforms and understand the company's perspective on current issues in order to moderate media sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.