Senior Sales Consultant & Account Manager
- 600 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
CHARISMA MEDIA is a growing, profitable multi-media company whose mission is to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit. We are looking for team members with the same passion to work with us for global and eternal impact. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and opportunities for growth in developing your talents, abilities and skill levels.
The Sr. Sales Consultant and Account Manager would persuade companies, organizations and ministries to purchase advertising on all Charisma Media mediums and to purchase Charisma Media products as an effective way to reach their marketing and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate can successfully sell print, digital advertising, podcast, and books to the Christian “Charismatic/Pentecostal” market. Demonstrated sales experience is essential.
This is a full time, in house position, located in our corporate office in Lake Mary, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dynamic, charismatic personality motivated to exceed sales budgets and targets
- Manage accounts to achieve or exceed goals. CRM experience.
- Self-Starter with strong negotiation acumen selling all products to existing and new accounts.
- Develops new business. Thrives in a deadline driven environment.
- B2B demonstrated experience in marketing, sales and advertising.
- This position will establish relationships with existing clients and new clients to clearly understand their businesses and marketing requirements and sell/upsell our product lines increasing volume along with maintaining client relationships and increasing client acquisitions.
- Proven lead generation and cold calling abilities with impeccable sales etiquette
- Must have professional telephone and teleconference presentation and sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; utilizing all mediums.
- Works well with a team and independently.
- Is able to travel to meet with clients within the US as needed
- Is comfortable with Charisma Media’s Vision Statement, beliefs, and values
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales/Marketing experience in the digital and/or print market
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent work experience
- Successful track record of multi-tasking in a business environment
Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 5:30 with the option to work from home on Wednesdays after completing 60 days of employment.
Contact us directly to get specific salary information for this position. You can reach our Staffing Coordinator by telephone at 407-333-0600, extension 1404.
Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Close quarter work workstations. Open area with multiple departments. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.