CHARISMA MEDIA is a growing, profitable multi-media company whose mission is to inspire people to encounter the power of the Holy Spirit and change their world. We are looking for team members with the same passion to work with us for global and eternal impact.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and opportunities for growth in developing your talents, abilities and skill levels.
If you share our *beliefs and values and want to be part of this exciting venture, we invite you to send your resume of training and experience.
*Beliefs and Values:
- We will honor God in all we do, embracing the Bible as our standard.
- We will be a unifying agent among denominations, racial, ethnic and cultural groups within the body of Christ.
- We will provide leadership by example on standards of integrity in business relationships and activities.
- We will be a healthy business that will grow and is profitable
- We will provide our people an opportunity for professional and personal growth, expecting them to be loyal to the Company and diligent in their jobs.
- We will go the second mile and demonstrate a can-do attitude in our relationships with customers, authors, suppliers and one another.
Charisma Media is seeking a talented Graphic Designer with design experience to join our creative team. As the Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing the overall visual style, layout, and graphic design of print, web, and video content for our wide range of products.
The Graphic Designer will..
- Oversee all aspects of graphic design
- Collaborate in creative strategy meetings
- Creating and designing high quality, timely materials for print and digital projects
- Reviewing and updating brand guidelines
- Creating, retouching, and embedding graphics and photos
- Design, develop and present proposals to executive team and CEO
- Relate and coordinate with a creative team of graphic designers
- Managing and prioritizing projects within budget restrictions
- Affirming, promoting, supporting, and modeling the Christian values and mission of the ministry to other staff, supporters, writers, vendors, clients
- Assisting Executive Design Director with other design functions as needed
- Excellent eye for detail and quality
- Strong portfolio with a wide range of creative designs
- Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Experience with video editing ( Adobe Premiere Pro / AfterEffects)
- Web design experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, reliable, positive, and punctual
- Thriving under deadlines
- Aptitude and desire to improve technical skills
- Ability to interacting effectively and collaboratively with others
- An attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Participating in meetings with executive team and Editorial
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic fundamentals, typography, layouts for print and online
- Ten years or more experience in graphic design
Location: On site from our Corporate office, located at 600 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, Florida.
The first 90 days will be in the office, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. After completion of 90 days select employees may work from home on Wednesdays. No weekends are ever required, and we have eight paid holidays throughout the year.
Starting range is $50,000 - $55,000.
Perks and Benefits
You get to work with a friendly group of individuals in a professional but comfortable setting where everyone is working with one common goal: to help others experience the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives through the resources we provide! As if that is not enough, our company offers a comprehensive benefit plan just 60 days after starting, which includes health, dental and life insurance. Our dress code is business casual Monday through Thursday and Fridays are casual. Just check out our website’s career page to learn more about the additional benefits we offer.
The work environment is a normal office setting. Although fast paced, it is pleasant environment, which includes cordial relationships. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If your resume is selected for consideration, you will be contact by our Staffing Coordinator by email and will be asked to complete a Candidate Questionnaire followed by a telephone interview. If you are selected further, you will be invited for an in-person meeting at our corporate office for skills testing and an interview with our Office Manager. Skills testing will include the following: Basic proofreading and spelling, Personality Profile, and typing test.
The final interview will be conducted by the hiring manager. If you are chosen to fill the position, you will be contacted by the Staffing Coordinator with final job details and onboarding information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.