Director, Brand and Communications
- 81 Prospect St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The Director of Brand and Communications will be responsible for branding, content, community, and external communications for Chili Piper. Through creative branding and content initiatives, you will:
- Position Chili Piper as the undisputed leader in the up-and-coming movement of Buyer Enablement
Develop Chili Piper’s brand strategy to deeply resonate among our target market and collaborate with key stakeholders to drive customer acquisition initiatives through brand storytelling
Work with our design team to effectively articulate Chili Piper’s brand identity and position through color, art style, iconography, and design across digital and print media
Ensure consistent brand style and messaging across all online and offline external communication channels
Create a content strategy involving team members across the company to attract new customers, empower existing customers, position our team as experts in their field, and position the company as a leader in the marketing and sales space
What You'll Do
Drive Chili Piper’s Brand
Refine and develop our brand identity and ensure it’s positioned consistently across all marketing and customer communication channels
Be a major advocate for the brand and inspire the rest of the team to be advocates through content production and social channels (LinkedIn)
Work with the demand gen team on media and creative elements in lead gen campaigns
Develop a Community
Build and grow a community for customers and advocates of buyer enablement in online groups (Slack groups, LinkedIn Group, etc)
Continually develop Chili Piper’s brand and thought leadership through a comprehensive content strategy spanning blog posts, webinars, videos etc.
Help inspire team members across all departments to publish thought leadership content on the blog regularly and help promote and distribute it
Regularly find speaking and interview opportunities (podcasts & webinars) for yourself and other members of the team
Regularly post on company social media profiles and interact with people who engage with our content
Create Buzz with PR
Create and foster relationships with customer advocates, journalists, bloggers, and influencers in the B2B marketing and sales space
Manage and execute press releases for major company milestones and for general brand awareness among our industry and the VC community
Set up Chili Piper hosted events for key customers and prospects
Strategize a future Chili Piper hosted conference around buyer enablement
What We're Looking For
6+ years experience in brand marketing and communication leadership, ideally in B2B SaaS
Demonstrated success in building, positioning, and cultivating a strong brand
Demonstrated effective and persuasive oral and written communication experience
BA/BS Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
Experience working with cross functional teams to support a joint outcome
Motivated, driven, scrappy, and enjoys a fast paced startup environment
Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum
Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....)
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job