Events & Field Marketing Manager
- 81 Prospect St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
ALL ROLES AT CHILI PIPER ARE REMOTE SO YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE
The Events and Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and managing online and in-person events based marketing initiatives. You should be a strategic, motivating and scrappy thinker and you will generate demand for Chili Piper as we build the category of Buyer Enablement.
What You'll Do
Drive Chili Piper’s Events Strategy and manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, etc....
Manage events ABM activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events.
Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Chili Piper’s objectives and target market.
Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
Complete budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
What We're Looking For
5+ years experience in events and field marketing leadership, ideally in B2B SaaS
Demonstrated success in identifying, coordinating, and analyzing the best events for sales to attend based on event ROI
Experience handling and managing events budgets
BA/BS Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
Experience working with cross functional teams to support a joint outcome
Motivated, driven, scrappy, and enjoys a fast paced startup environment
Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum
Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job