- One Dock 72 Way, Brooklyn, NY, United States
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
We are seeking an expert quality engineer that works closely with engineers developing extensive quality test systems at scale to ensure the highest quality models and oversees releases for best customer experience.
This position is responsible for features quality and release. Daily work involves understanding customer usage, being part of feature design development, creating test plans at scale, building automation tools, infrastructures and tests, executing test plans and reporting to stakeholders.
You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the engineering team to ensure high quality releases.
What We're Looking For
5+ years of experience as hands on Software QA Engineer
Strong experience in test automation using Selenium, Cypress, Robot etc.
Ability to identify good candidates for automation and creating white box tools
Good understanding of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
Solid knowledge of and hands-on experience with different browsers, operating systems and devices
Comfortable working on Linux
Experience working with cross functional teams to understand requirements and perform all tasks related to product quality
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job