- One Dock 72 Way, Brooklyn, NY, United States
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
As a part of growing team, you will collaborate with engineers throughout our organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
Build API to a multi-tenant backend services to enable easy access by internal applications, clients, and partners
Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
Develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack such as Scala, Akka, Play, React and NoSQL
Participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
Work directly with Product Owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
Who You Are
You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule
You are not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; are passionate about your craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
You love to learn new technologies and mentor engineers to raise the bar on your team
You use, or are passionate about learning, functional programming the right way, GCP, Docker, Scala, Akka, Mong
Not afraid of implementing UI for new and existing features
Advanced level knowledge of JVM and OOP
4+ years of full stack development experience
2+ years of experience in Scala
Experience working with Play Scala or Akka HTTP
Experience in designing API and documenting them
Experience in Unix/Linux including basic commands and scripting
Understanding of React.js and its core principles
Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and monitoring
Excellent communication skills
Designing mission-critical system using GCP, Docker, microservices architecture
Experience with Cats or Scalaz and know how to apply them in the messy world of FP-OOP
Experience with Kubernetes
Experience with Docker containers
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job