DACH Sales Development Representative
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
As a sales development at Chili Piper, you will drive Chili Piper's future growth engine by working with the Account Executive team to build pipeline. You are excited about prospecting to potential customers, and are capable of identifying high potential Customers for Chili Piper. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities. You are used to delivering value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that drive the future of Sales. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the sales process and have fun building out our EMEA Sales team.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential businesses and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Chili Piper
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified meetings
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Work with cross-functional teams and build the roots of our EMEA Sales team
We’re looking for someone with:
- Fluent English and German. If you are not fluent in German you will be denied.
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Prior experience at a growth stage SaaS company
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job