Demand Generation Manager
- One Dock 72 Way, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement.
Chili Piper is building a team of analytical, experienced B2B demand marketers to continue to scale our growth worldwide. As a Demand Generation Manager you would help us build and optimize the practice, and experiment with prospect journeys, media, creative and messaging to grow our user base and revenue. You will also optimize inbound conversion rates through CRO.
We’re looking for someone curious, data-driven, and determined who has experience managing large scale multi-channel digital campaigns that drove both leads and pipeline, measured against KPIs.
This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation.
Determine media, creative and messaging tests that can provide early indicators of where we will see the best performance.
Look for new areas of opportunity and execute against findings through keyword analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy, bid management, ad quality, ad click through rate, CPA optimization and landing page testing.
Participate in exploratory conversations with advertising and technology partners that will allow us to accelerate pipeline and user growth.
Partner with the sales and product marketing teams to help define and understand their target segments and assist in planning for campaigns and tactics we can use to drive leads within those segments.
Assist in planning, and execution of Chili Piper’s sponsored events, meetups, and webinars and own follow up, and KPIs to impact new business goals.
- You are an excellent storyteller using data and ability to direct outcomes based on data.
- You love metrics and the science of marketing because you think what you’re doing should contribute to the growth of the business. You’re eager to experiment and optimize, and you understand the basic principles of A/B testing.
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write compelling landing page copy.
- You have managed demand generation programs in the past, including email and webinar programs. You’re a skilled project manager with demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and many moving parts.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You understand the importance of constant communication and alignment between marketing and sales, and you’re committed to fostering strong alignment.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- Experience with Hubspot, ABM platforms, Salesforce, Optimizely, Paid Social, Google Ads, etc.
- Proven track record of demonstrating positive ROI from paid advertising budgets all the way to closed-won revenue.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Creative thinker willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to so your job