If you want a career with limitless opportunities in a fast-paced environment, outstanding co-workers, and a chance to make a difference, then look no further. A position with Chobani will provide just that!
Chobani is an authentically strained yogurt that’s rich in protein and ultra creamy. In fact, it’s so good, it’s quickly become America’s #1 yogurt and has now made its way to markets in several other countries.
But Chobani is much more than a company and a career with us is much more than a job. It’s like a family. Members of “Team CHO” are in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business with an exciting future. As key team players in company success, employees have an opportunity to impact profitability, which can also impact total compensation, including the benefit plans offered.
We’re growing quickly and looking to find individuals excited to be a part of the journey. Join us!
The major focus of this position will be performing critical quality checks on a daily basis, monitoring GMP’s and submitting work orders to correct any issues. Another major aspect of this position will be providing daily reports to supervisors and managers relating to food safety. Some other duties that will be required for this position include monitoring of all Chobani documents while on the production floor, teaching employees the correct processes and procedures for completing tasks in an effort to cut down on errors.
- Perform daily critical quality checks
- Monitor GMP’s
- Submit work orders to correct issues found of production floor
- Provide daily reports to supervisors and managers
- Monitor all Chobani documents while on the production floor
- Assist employees by teaching them of how perform tasks correctly
- Monitor Chobani Golden Standards
- Minimum education, high school diploma. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 6 months to 2 years quality assurance experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Basic knowledge of microbiology preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.