Human Resources Assistant
- Dallas, TX
By focusing on helping millions of girls pursuing their dreams of a beautiful slim body, Chyor is committed to producing premium body shaping products which delivers real results you can see and feel.
All Chyor products are uniquely designed and manufactured using the company’s proprietary Chyor-kit, a design that gives tights the great look on your legs. Each unit of Chyor product has an ID for product tracing and customer services.
The Chyor Lab is our central R&D facility, providing a forum for our ongoing dialogue with international experts and researchers in the fields of clinical medicine, physiotherapy and chemistry and material science. Here we test, verify and optimize the effects of Chyor on human body.
- Provide high level support to management.
- Benefits administration
- Processing New Hire Paperwork (I-9s, Education verification, etc.)
- Identify and implement unique employee services and wellness activities.
- Recruiting for positions by reviewing resumes and contacting candidates
Filing, copying, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Performs customer service functions by responding to employee requests and answering questions.
- Interacts with various service providers to acquire information to respond to employee inquiries and concerns.
- Reconciles benefit statements.
- Familiarity with Paycom Payroll/HR System
- Set up and conduct interviews
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains records.
- Assists manager with various research projects and/or special projects and communicate on demand
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Human Resources experience, be able to multi task, be very detail oriented, professional, and confidential when working with HR records.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Human Resources, Business or other related field of study
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including spelling and grammar
Ability to work within a team and individually on projects
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interpersonal Skills— Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Verbal communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Capacity for group presentation skills and conducting meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information. Possesses intermediate knowledge level of Microsoft Office Software.
All your information will be kept confidential.