- Washington, DC
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
- Manages and provides oversight of multiple project teams supporting a federal government customer.
- Lead and participate in teams working on large complex projects; applying expertise to all phases of initiation, planning, control, execution, and close-out.
- Conduct enterprise strategic and project planning that addresses business results, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Conduct organizational capabilities, needs and requirements analysis and development activities.
- Responsible for program comprised of approximately 20 FTE, including employees and subcontractors.
- Manage performance of team members, establish individual goals and objectives, provide performance
feedback and conduct formal performance reviews.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation functions, involving multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks that use Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Assists with the capture of the Task Orders under the contract vehicle being completed by the government and acts as primary capture manager for all task orders that will be competed on the vehicle after successful award.
- Assist with business and proposal development as needed.
- Identifies and tracks key milestones and critical issues that impact success and action items associated with isues and activities which ultimately impact service delivery
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to track project progress to management and customers.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Serves as the primary interface to the customer’s Contracting Office and COR.
- Manages project teams and facilitates resource sharing among the teams to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the organization.
- Proactive in keeping the leadership team apprised of any risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Coaches and/or mentors team members on methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Attends scheduled and ad-hoc meetings with stakeholders.
- Maintain schedules in ServiceNow.
- Researches and promptly responds to ad-hoc report requests.
- Prepares and submits contract deliverables and reports.
- Master’s Degree or related years of experience in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in the technology sector.
- 10+ years of Government contracting experience highly desired.
- 10+ years overseeing multiple projects.
- PMP Certified
- At least one Agile certification (such as CSM, PMI-ACP)
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and tasks.
- Innovative and creative in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
- Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative, multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to understand and address technical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to coach team members to reach their highest potential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in scope estimation, planning, project costing, budget management, and use of project management tools (e.g. ServiceNow; MS Excel)
- Experience managing projects using Agile methodology and practices
- Strong knowledge of the Federal Government contracting environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and
maintain a DOJ security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.