- 15000 Conference Center Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151, USA
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
We are looking for a DevOps resource to assist our government client with a large DevOps implementation. This position will:
- Provides expertise in DevOps
- Provides Technical Leadership and hands-on implementation support for a major DevOps definition and implementation project for a government client
- Proposes team structures, processes, and frameworks for customer engagements
- Conducts comparative analysis of DevOps tools
- Drives customer solutions from procurement to delivery
- Meets with customers’ executives, senior managers, and technical staff to discuss DevOps implementation options
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with multiple DevOps implementations
- Experience interacting and communicating with both technical resources and management
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and tasks
- Innovative and creative in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.