Senior Corporate Accountant
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
FORTUNE 500 MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Senior Corporate Accountant - Fortune 500 Co (Morris Cty NJ)
Company offers excellent benefits and lots of growth potential. Apply Now!
- This position will ensure proper accounting treatment of transactions in accordance with GAAP by performing analytical reviews and identifying issues as they arise.
- Preparation of all required journal entries, review and completion of analysis and balance sheet account reconciliations during the month end close process. Maintain General ledger accounts.
- Ensure the timely reporting of accurate financial information; ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in accordance with Accounting Policies & Procedures.
- Identify opportunities to establish and streamline accounting data, processes and procedures and work cross functionally to design and implement changes.
- Execute, monitor and recommend improvements to financial close process and reporting internal controls, assist with SOX Compliance
- Mentor junior accounting staff as required
- Assist other departments with reporting and accounting issues and participate in financial projects and initiatives as assigned
BS/BA degree in Accounting is required.
3-6 years of corporate or public accounting experience.
CPA or parts passed preferred.
Strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
Strong PC skills, including Excel, Oracle, Essbase and Hyperion (HFM)
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Email Resume to: email@example.com