Manager of Corporate Accounting
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Fortune 500 Service Company
Manages the accounting processes for corporate functions including running the General Ledger and Managing the entire month-end close. Assists with footnote data preparation for filings with the SEC. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accounting and reconciliation of all balance sheets
• Oversee accounting, reconciliation and cash settlement of global Intercompany accounts.
• Oversee domestic cash accounting.
• Accounting for company's Intercompany transactions.
• Accounting for various other corporate accounting areas.
• Responsible for monthly accounting and forecasting for corporate functions.
• Reviews balance sheet account and variance analysis.
• Provides support to senior management with specific accounting requests.
• Supervision of five accounting staff.
Ensures proper staffing and the use of overtime hours to maximize the effectiveness of the Corporate Accounting function. Conducts annual performance appraisals for direct reports, recommends salary increases, provides individual feedback to improve performance, and initiates corrective action in response to personnel problems. Oversees the training of new employees to perform their duties in a manner consistent with company standards.
CPA & PRIOR PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXP A MUST
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
• MBA in Accounting a plus for candidates whose Bachelor's is not in Accounting.
• CPA required.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in accounting function inclusive of public accounting experience.
• Minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
$100K to $110K plus bonus