- New Providence, NJ
Responsible for identifying technology risks and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls. Projects include Rotational Information Technology Site Visits, Desktop reviews of non-complex locations, Participation on System Implementation projects, SOX Compliance Assessments, Process Improvement Reviews and Policy/Practice Surveys. Travel about 30% overnight to domestic and international locations. Assist in completing year-end review of the Company’s Information Technology systems and processes. Assist in the design, development, and implementation of automation activities within the Corporate Audit Services Department. Interact with both financial and operational management personnel throughout the company.
- Assist in supporting SOX requirements.
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment with respect to fraud and non-compliance.
- Develop and performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos and prepare working papers.
- Communicate results of audit and projects via written papers and presentations.
- Plans and executes audits of client/server technology platforms and evaluates IT internal controls and works collaboratively with management to identify actions needed.
- Conducts data extraction, analysis and security reviews utilizing software tools.
- Assist in special projects
- Bachelors of Science Degree
- CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CPA Preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of audit experience at a Big Four Audit Firm