Senior Cost/Inventory Accountant
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
FORTUNE 500 ENERGY COMPANY
• Inventory valuation and analysis
• COGS, reporting and general accounting.
• Analysis of the different businesses/product lines
• P & L Analysis
• Reading and interpreting contracts
• Prepares and analyzes reports.
• Work closely with the billing and accounting function on reconciliations.
• Accurately analyze and report financial information
§ Driving the development of consistent reporting solutions and tools that both streamlines/automates the production of core/standard management reporting and information and enhances business understanding of the underlying issues and drivers
§ Understand Financial Systems and how data interfaces between several system interfaces. Key Systems include Right Angle, SAP, Hyperion, and Advisor. Using these systems to perform financial and volumetric analysis
• Play a critical role in the coordination and communication with refineries on monthly close, accrual, and variance analysis
• Assists in other accounting projects and research as directed.
Must have strong Manufacturing/Inventory/Cost Experience.
$65,000 to $80,000 plus bonus
Please email email@example.com