Sr Financial Analyst/Sr. Accountant
- New York, NY
Fortune 500 Retail Company
- Key liaison with Licensing departments related to all financial matters:
- Manage the monthly close process for domestic departments
- Analyze and manage P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly financials for domestic departments and attend quarterly review meetings with department managers
- Work with Jr. Financial Analyst & Finance Manager in resolving day-to-day accounting issues
- Monitor and analyze expenses
- Review T&E expense reports to ensure they comply with company policy
- Assist Financial Reporting Director on various ad-hoc requests
- Assist with the preparation of the Licensing bi-annual Budget including:
- Attend budget meetings and work with operational partners to complete budgets and Two Year Plans
- Preparation of templates and variance explanations
- Consolidation of budgets
- Preparation of top-level schedules and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Experience with Hyperion/HFM and Lawson
- Strong analytical skills & detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills – Microsoft Office (primarily Excel).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience.
- Flexibility to work as workload requires.
$65K to $80K
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org