DIrector of Corporate Accounting
- Bridgewater, NJ
- Responsible for closing the books on a monthly, quarterly and year end basis.
- Responsible for the monthly forecast for the Corporate Income Statement
- Impliment and maintain internal controls that comply with SOX
- Manage and develop a team of six professionals
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing the budget processes
- Responsible for all Corporate allocations, including Corporate General, Field Operations, Warehouse & Distribution, Advertising and Global Supply Chain allocations.
- Present financial results to management
- Responsible for the Company’s segment reporting, including estimates, budgets and actual quarterly results in accordance with ASC 280-10
- Will consider Big 4 Managers/Senior Mangers OR Big 4/Fortune Corporate Experience only.
- 7+ years of experience, including Big Four or Corporate accounting/reporting experience.
- Minimum four year degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA REQUIRED