- Bridgewater, NJ
Fortune 500 Retail Company
PRIOR BIG 4 OR LARGE REGIONAL PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
This is more of a mix of Accounting/Analysis role
Responsible for completing all closing, estimate and budgetary processes for various Corporate departments and related balance sheet accounts. Responsible for supporting these Corporate departments with ad hoc financial requests and analysis.
- Responsible for completing closing, estimate and budgetary processes in support of external segment reporting
- Assist in preparing and updating reports for corporate allocations
- Responsible for completing all closing, estimate and budgetary processes for various Corporate departments and related balance sheet accounts. Responsible for supporting these Corporate departments with regular monthly reporting and ad hoc financial requests and analysis.
- Provide financial and accounting guidance and support to various Corporate departments as needed
- Reconcile, analyze, and prepare year-end audit support for various balance sheet accounts
- Perform variance analyses and prepare other ad hoc analyses as requested
- Assist with special projects as needed
Additional responsibilities as assigned
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Skills:Strong analytical skills and internal customer focus is required. Able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities required. Ability to be detail oriented will make for a successful candidate. Ability to quickly learn various systems such as Lawson and HFM.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
$60K to $70K plus bonus
Please send resume to email@example.com