- White Plains, NY
Leading Pharmaceutical Company
We seek a Senior Accountant that reports to the Accounting Manager to take over the review of multiple expense schedules and balance sheet account reconciliations. Senior Accountant will also be responsible for inter-company accounting of our newly launched foreign subsidiaries. May also be asked to assist with other adhoc projects within the Accounting Department.
• Responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in the review of multiple expense schedules and balance sheet account reconciliations throughout the month and during the close process.
• Responsible for inter-company accounting transactions related to our foreign subsidiaries
• Assist the Accounting Manager with running the close process and compiling reports used to provide monthly/quarterly/annual results to upper management.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with documented financial reporting and other related controls and updating related documents as necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Provide assistance to other departments within the organization with any specific requests or initiatives.
• Responsible for developing and enhancing the knowledge base and skills of other staff members.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
• Assist with other special projects, as needed.
4 -6 yrs of relevant accounting experience
High proficiency with Microsoft applications is required. Experience with ERP financial applications and financial reporting tools is a significant plus (Oracle financial applications, specifically, is preferred).
$70K to $85K
resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org