- Roseland, NJ
Fortune 500 Financial Service Company
We now have a highly visible opportunity for a dynamic, results driven candidate for the role of Sr. Auditor/Audit Manager within one of the Business Unit Audit teams at our headquarters in Livingston, New Jersey. In this important position you will participate in the performance of audits of our business units and audits across the organization, evaluating internal controls, performing and documenting audit test work, communicating audit issues to management and identifying and recommending emerging areas of risk or opportunities for more effective and efficient audit processes.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participation in audits within business units and throughout the organization, ensuring all audit work performed is in accordance with department and professional standards
- Perform risk assessment during audit planning and participate in the development of the audit scope.
- Assist in the development of our audit procedures. Identify improvements to the audit processes.
- Working with key stakeholders within the business and audit management in planning, conducting the audit and providing value-added recommendations to the client.
- Identify areas of risk, and recognize whether the related controls are operating effectively. Evaluate control strengths and weaknesses and recommend appropriate changes
- Work to build productive working relationships with management and key contacts within the business and internal audit team members.
- Deliver quality audit work within required completion timeframes of each audit.
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 5+ years audit experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector, required.
- Professional certification of CIA and/or CPA is a plus
- Strong analytical, audit planning and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Approximately 25% travel required.
Sr. Auditor- $80K,
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org