- White Plains, NY
Leading Pharmaceutical Client in Westchester County, NY
White Plains, NY
70-75K + bonus
- Contribute to and enforce all financial policies, procedures and control measures to insure all U.S. based expenditures are identified, controlled, tracked, reported and analyzed in a timely manner, in accordance with U.S. GAAP, SOX and company policies.
- Participate in the financial closing process.
- Contribute to the reporting of actual results to Corporate office via Oracle system.
- Manage general ledger sub-ledger accounts and the related account reconciliations.
- Manage the capital appropriation process and the fixed asset system.
- Document and enforce all internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly projections and annual budgets of select P&L, balance sheet and cash flow items.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams.
- Be customer focused.
4 year degree in Accounting. Prefer CPA and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in accounting and reporting.
- Experience with month and year end financial closing and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley, and a strong grasp of establishing and maintaining an effective internal control environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a business prospective.
- Industry experience with a company that manufactures, sells, and inventories products.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Capable of analyzing and resolving complex accounting issues.
- Working knowledge of integrated financial systems (i.e. ORACLE), Hyperion.
- Strong PC skills, with proficiencies in the use of MS Office products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Percent Travel Required:
- Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org