- New York, NY
Leading Entertainment Company
Senior Auditor with primary responsibilities for performing both Internal Audit and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance activities, with an emphasis on financial and accounting related projects.
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
- Perform financial related internal audits, Sarbanes Oxley compliance activities, and participate in special projects.
- Assist in delivering on all audit phases and administration, including audit program design, audit budget development, audit report preparation and audit finding follow up.
- Assist management in identifying risks, developing action plans and monitoring to completion.
- Assist in building internal audit’s capabilities and coordinating third party resources to ensure objectives are accomplished in an effective and efficient manner.
- Discuss audit issues with Internal Audit management, and assist in formulating recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in developing a framework, methodology, programs and tools around new and existing audit areas. Research and develop new, better approaches in order to improve IA’s effectiveness.
- 3-5 year of internal audit experience including 2 with Big 4 Public Accounting firm.
- Background in Media and Entertainment strongly desired.
- BA/BS in related field required.
- CPA required , CIA, and/or MBA desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
$85K plus bonus