Senior Marketing Financial Analyst
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Develop budgets and forecasts. Explain variances between actual results and prior year, budget and forecasts.
- Prepare financial analyses as needed to support large projects. Ensure accruals are properly recorded at monthly end.
- Proactively identify opportunities for cost reduction and resource allocation.
- Track and monitor headcount on a cost center and functional area basis.
- Prepare detailed analyses as needed and participate in special projects.
- Other responsibility as needed.
- Consumer Product or Retail.
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Access, and Word
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion and/or Business Objects a plus