- Lyndhurst, NJ
Fortune 500 Healthcare Company
MUST HAVE BIG 4 PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERINCE
· Assign roles for Staff/Senior Auditors; establish time frames for task completion;
communicate key objectives & goals.
· Provide coaching/mentoring to strengthen Staff Auditor competencies.
· Works with BU Management groups to gain commitment consistent with Audit
· Involvement in planning and execution of each audit from start to finish,
including detailed review of staff work papers.
· Effectively communicate with Controller & process owners at the BU
regarding scheduling, questionnaires, and observations of the process.
· Oral and written presentation of audit plan and findings to senior management
· Analyze complex situations which may require interpreting unusual and
· Handle multiple tasks with varying priorities, and set appropriate
· Ability to understand and trend Audit reports and financial statements and
use analytical skills.
· Work in other various Corporate Finance functions to personally develop
skills in other aspects and to bring those experiences back to
Internal Audit to provide greater insight when performing audits.
· Opportunity based on performance, for rotation into a Corporate Finance or
Business Unit position within 2 to 3 years.
· Continued Development/additional training in the areas of Effective
Communications Skills, Providing Feedback, and other areas as identified.
· Opportunity to lead/manage a challenging/unique project of significant
· 3-7 years progressive work experience in accounting and/or auditing preferred.
Big 4 firm experience is strongly preferred.
· CPA, MBA or Chartered Accountant preferred or the ability to complete CPA
certification within 2 years.
· 20-30% Domestic/International Travel.
Positions are rotational, requiring individuals to rotate out of Internal Audit
and into another position within the company within 2-3 years.
$65K-$80K plus Bonus
Email Resume to: email@example.com