Senior UI/UX Developer
- Greenwood Village, CO
We go to great lengths to attract and retain proven professionals and to develop quality leadership for our future. If you want to join a group of smart, innovative, driven professionals who like to work in a collaborative environment and growing organization, search our employment opportunities to see if there’s currently a position that matches your skills and experience. CliIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The primary responsibility of this position is the full SDLC of User Interfaces for a Business Intelligence Solution. This position requires an outstanding working knowledge of.Net development, as well as strong experience with human forms factors and related UI presentation using a variety of visualizations. Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills are required to succeed in this position. This position is for someone who likes a fast-paced environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Convert business requirements into specifications.
• Craft enterprise grade Data Visualizations using 3rd party controls.
- Collaborate with DB Developers and .Net to deliver a powerful and intuitive user experience in the application.
• Participate in full integration testing.
• Design and build web based applications using the.NET Framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or equivalent experience.
- Strong graphic and artistic skills.
- Minimum 5 years .Net development.
- Minimum 5 years UI/UX experience.
- Experience building within MVC MVVM frameworks
• Cable/Telco industry experience.
Knowledge & Skills
• Quality orientation with a strong eye for detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Motivated self-starter who likes working as part of a productive, supportive, fast-paced team.
- Self-starter looking for a fast paced, high energy environment.