Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Suite 103
ClickDimensions Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Social Discovery, Campaign Tracking, Form Capture and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify the level of interest and take the appropriate actions. A 100% Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application built on the Microsoft Windows Azure platform and built into Microsoft Dynamics CRM ClickDimensions allows companies to track their prospects from click to close. For more information about ClickDimensions visit http://www.clickdimensions.com or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/clickdimensions
- Resolve customer and partner technical support issues related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions through phone, web meetings, email and other channels
- Help team members in resolving support tickets and troubleshooting by acting as point of escalation for difficult/advanced technical support issues involving Microsoft Dynamics CRM (versions 4.0, Online, 2011 and 2013)
- Identify and highlight best practices in support and contribute to a knowledgebase of articles
- Proactively assist new customers and partners in deploying and using the ClickDimensions solution
To carry out his/her duties the Senior Support Specialist should have familiarity and understanding with some or all of the following:
- REQUIRED: Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, configuration and/or troubleshooting (CRM 4.0 and 2011 versions, as well as CRM Online and/or CRM 2013)
- Microsoft-based web application technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, LiveID, IIS, ASP.NET, SQL Server, DNS, firewall and routing concepts, Office 365, web services, etc.)
- HTML and email template design/modification
- Understanding of email concepts (message headers, spam filters, etc.)
Candidates with Microsoft certifications will be preferred. Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required for this position.
Interpersonal skills are a key element of the senior support role. The Senior Support Specialist will be required:
- To assist colleagues in knowledge and skills development in relation to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- To provide a structured, informative and enjoyable support experience with timely and clear communication
- To develop strong relationships with clients, partners and co-workers
- To interact productively with ClickDimensions sales people and the development team
- To be able to listen to customers and partners and understand their goals
- To be able to articulate technical information in a manner that is suited to the customer or partner who has requested assistance
This role will be based in our Atlanta office.
Working hours are 8am – 5 pm EST
The role will be compensate in accordance with experience level.