Social Media Coordinator Internship ClickXPosure - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
ClickXPosure is a leading digital marketing agency providing online marketing solutions that help clients across various industries generate leads and increase brand exposure.
ClickXPosure is looking for a Social Media Intern that handles the daily management of several social media outlets for multiple brands. Consistency and a drive to engage users is a must.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages several Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest accounts stellar writing skills, which includes excellent spelling and grammar
- Develops a social strategy responding to fans/followers
- Develops and posts content
- Creates and manages content calendars
- Analyzes results
- Crafts monthly reports for client review
What we look for in our candidates:
- Enjoyment in devising new ways to increase engagement on all social media platforms, while retaining the correct ‘brand’ voice
- Resourcefulness, creativity, organization
- Talent to work independently
- Speed that does not compromise quality
- Aptitude to come up with fresh ideas
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and strategies
- Currently pursuing a degree related to interactive marketing
- Two or more years experience focused on social media
This is an on-site position.