Envision yourself working alongside the best banking talent the industry has to offer in a rewarding and stimulating environment. Well that is our client’s environment, and our consulting environment is even more exciting because you will be working with a team of entrepreneurial consultants who are QA and Testing fanatics…
The Senior QA Strategist/Project Director, is responsible for the implementation of business transition and delivery through project and program management, QA and Release Management. The hands-on incumbent oversees the service transition and service operations processes by implementing and developing a change management process to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used to efficiently handle all deliveries and support to our clients business.
We are currently looking for a seasoned manager with hands-on experience to support and manage Cloudpipe’s banking client by leading Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Release management, Infrastructure and Support teams.
• The Sr QA Strategist/Project Director will manage Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Release Managers and Infrastructure teams to overcome constraints on the delivery of projects within the program
• Establish program plans/goals/objectives including process improvements and effective/consistent use of project planning and QA software/tools, success criteria, metrics, staff development, risks, training, resource requirements and budgets to meet the overall business objectives
• Participation in new RFP’s and Tenders to create project plans, facilitate and support established gate reviews; Responsible for reviewing/reconciling the Projects P&L’ s and communicating to the Operational and IT Directors for any variances
• Implement effective Risk Management processes and systems for use by the PMO and communicate these to the banking community as required
• Act as the key project interface with external customers on major projects, particularly in cases of issue escalation, and interact with cross-functional internal teams as necessary to assure effective execution of all the projects in the business
• Lead project/deliverable review meetings with PM’s, SME’s and monthly project review meetings with senior management (facilitating and chairing project dashboard review meetings with Management);
• Ensuring effective hand-over to Operations and Supportability (development, deployment and support)
• Managing all transition services and overseeing all change management and QA processes
• Participation in recruitment, on boarding and performance reviews of the team members
• Driving initiatives within the management team and across the organization that will contribute to long-term operational excellence