Financial Services - Windows 7 Refresh
- Toronto, Canada
Cloudpipe software development & testing service provides a comprehensive innovative solution across the development & testing life cycle. Our services provide both development and quality assurance solutions covering enterprise applications, products, packages, and mobile devices.
We are currently seeking several Quality Assurance Test Analyst(s) for a 6 to 9 month contract opportunity based in Toronto, ON.
MUST HAVE BANKING or Financial Services Experience with Card Products --
YOU MUST HAVE USED OR BE FAMILIAR WITH THE 1 (ONE) OF THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE PRODUCTS :
SCCM -- MICROSOFT SYSTEM CONFIGURATION CENTER MANAGER
ADAPTIVA -- ONESITE
- Contribute to all aspects of the testing development life cycle for the implementation of windows 7 on the desktop.
- Plan, document, deploy, and manage the testing effort of assigned features. This includes the testing of custom scripts developed in SCCM and Adaptiva Onesite
- Create and maintain test cases, in the context of appropriate types of testing (such as functional, performance, etc.)
- Create and execute tests and automated scripts using industry standard automation tools for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Collaborate with developers and other departments in product testing, such as functional, system, automated regression, performance, and soak testing.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools to help improve the testing process.
- Contribute to the release process.
experience in a formal testing and execution including the development of test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
• Minimum of 3 years experience testing Web Based applications
• Financial / Credit Card products experence including conversions
• Knowledge and hands-on experience testing public facing web applications
• Knowledge and hands-on experience testing client / server applications
• Knowledge and experience managing and prioritizing multiple work assignments
• Knowledge of Web Accessibility Guidelines
• Interactive testing experience an asset
• Confortable with SQL and writing select statements
None at this time