• Ensure consistency and integration with existing Informatica/ETL processes.
• Code, test, implement and maintain medium to highly complex Informatica/ETL
mappings and scripts to build and maintain automated Informatica/ETL processes.
• Design automated processes to control data access, transformation and movement.
• Successful candidates must exhibit professionalism, values of trust, team work, and
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Must have 3-5 years of experience previous application delivery development
experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for
delivering new or enhanced applications
• Must have 3-5 years of practical working knowledge of Informatica/ETL, Oracle/PL/SQL
• 3-5 years of experience with Data/Process modeling
• Experience with QA tools such as Quality Centre
• Experience with Basel Reporting Applications is an asset
• Experience with Unix (Sun Solaris) including Korn Shell development is an asset
• Experience with Data warehousing is an asset
• Must have professional consulting experience to understand approaches, tools,
techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to
clients, team members, and partners
• Must be able to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and
technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications
• Must be able to commute between Thornhill and Downtown as required