Informatica Consultants (ETL/ Architects/Developers)
- Markham, Canada
Cloudpipe software development & testing service provides a comprehensive innovative solution across the development & testing life cycle. Our services provide both development and quality assurance solutions covering enterprise applications, products, packages, and mobile devices.
– Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes,
hardware and operating system environment, interface with other systems, internal and
external checks, controls, and outputs
– Provide estimates for assigned work to support the development of time tables and project
– Provide coding, testing , implementation, integration and documentation of solution as
– Perform complex applications programming activities
– Provide conversion solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and
– Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production issues
• Ensure consistency and integration with existing Informatica/ETL processes.
• Code, test, implement and maintain medium to highly complex Informatica/ETL
mappings and scripts to build and maintain automated Informatica/ETL processes.
• Design automated processes to control data access, transformation and movement.
• Successful candidates must exhibit professionalism, values of trust, team work, and
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Must have 3-5 years of experience previous application delivery development
experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for
delivering new or enhanced applications
• Must have 3-5 years of practical working knowledge of Informatica/ETL, Oracle/PL/SQL
• 3-5 years of experience with Data/Process modeling
• Experience with QA tools such as Quality Centre
• Experience with Basel Reporting Applications is an asset
• Experience with Unix (Sun Solaris) including Korn Shell development is an asset
• Experience with Data warehousing is an asset
• Must have professional consulting experience to understand approaches, tools,
techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to
clients, team members, and partners
• Must be able to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and
technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications
• Must be able to commute between Thornhill and Downtown as required