Part-Time & Full-Time Teacher / Caregiver
- Humble, TX, USA, Humble, TX
As a State Licensed drop-in childcare center, our one of a kind facility brings a unique hourly childcare solution to the Lake Houston Area Community. We offer a safe and entertaining place to play and explore Monday thru Saturday including evenings for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age while their parents are away.
Clubhouse Playcare was thoughtfully designed with separate play and activity areas for different age groups… we really are fun for all ages! We have pizza parties, enriching special guests, movie nights and more, making anytime a fun time to visit and play.
learn more about us at www.clubhouseplaycare.com or on facebook at facebook.com/clubhouseplaycare
Clubhouse Playcare is currently seeking part-time and full-time caregivers for our facility in Kingwood. Caregivers are responsible for facilitating interactive and fun activities and programs while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized environment for the children in our care.
• Candidates must be 18+ years of age with a High School Diploma
• Must satisfy the TX State mandatory physical and background checks
• Experience in a childcare setting preferred
• Ability to understand and follow TX State licensing regulations
• Must be compassionate with children, self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and have excellent communication and organizational skills
Competitive pay, flexible schedule, and child care benefits