Director of Playcare Center
- Houston, TX
Clubhouse Playcare offers a unique drop-in child care solution to the Kingwood area. Our licensed facility, designed to care for children 6 weeks – 12 years, operates Monday – Saturday including evenings.
Clubhouse Playcare is currently seeking a full-time Director for our brand new, thoughtfully designed facility in Kingwood, TX. The Director will be responsible for the day to day operations of the center while ensuring that our facility brings the highest and most trusted level in child care services to the Kingwood area.
Competitive salary, flexible schedule, and child care benefits
- Must meet TX State licensing requirements for Director
- Must satisfy the TX State mandatory physical and background checks
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field preferred
- 2 years experience in a licensed child care or related facility
- Strong understanding of TX State licensing regulations
- Must have strong leadership, supervisory, and customer service skills
- Must be compassionate with children, self-motivated, detail orientated, flexible, and have excellent communication and organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.