Jr. Front End Developer
- 49 West 37th Street, New York, NY
Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise consistently delivers with the highest degree of client satisfaction. Our company philosophy focuses around People, Process, and Technology. Our corporate culture values integrity, quality, and dedication.
Our strategy is simple; collaboration and partnership with our clients and our people enable us to solve even the most complex problems. If you are energetic, driven, and interested in challenging yourself, then CoEnterprise is the right place for you.
We promote innovation and excellence. We offer comprehensive benefits packages as well as competitive salaries.
CoEnterprise is seeking a dynamic and talented Junior Front End Developer to join our Manhattan based product team, working on Syncrofy™, our business data visibility and collaboration platform.
THE CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a proactive member of an Agile development team, delivering and enhancing a customer centric application with strong data visualization elements
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, solving unique technical challenges
- Participate in an Agile SDLC process, utilizing approved tools (JIRA, GIT, various IDEs, etc.) for tracking, version control and deployment
- Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet deadlines
- Create unit tests and deploy successfully tested code to the necessary environments
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks
- Experience with JQuery, AngularJS, Less/Sass, NodeJS or related technologies is a plus
- Good understanding or experience with Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C#, etc)
- Familiarity with UI/UX design is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.