Claims Collections Processor
- Mason, OH
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
Our client-centric model provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
- Provide exceptional customer service and aid in problem resolution of outstanding AR balances.
- Assist with lockbox activity assigned by the Accounts Receivable Manager or Team Lead; perform the processing and posting of US checks, wires and other bank activity.
- Maintain a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, ensuring timely collection and payment application on open receivables.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers (see communications with others below)
- Responds to phone calls and/or emails from customers, research questions and/or problems and bring resolution to those items
- Ensure that the Customers needs are being met
- Return phone calls and/or emails within 24 hours
- Troubleshoot and run necessary customer reports (using SAP, queries and/or Business Objects)
- Assist with the daily entry of all checks and wires activity from multiple lockboxes
- Balance and reconcile to the clearing account
- Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS:
- INTERNAL - Customers include: Collections Team, Cash Team, Billing, Accounting, Account Management and various other internal management and operational areas/staff.
- EXTERNAL - Customers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Oral and written communication
- Superior organizational skills
- Customer Focus
- Computer/Software Skills (Advance MS Excel, SAP)
• 2+ Years collections experience preferred
• High School Diploma
If you have questions or clarifications feel free to reach me at my phone number 973-637-1952 or email me your most updated resume together with the best time to call you back.