Customer Service-Collections/Account Receivable
- Mason, OH
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 40 offices across the globe with a presence in seven countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
• Provide exceptional customer service and aid in problem resolution of outstanding AR balances.
• Assist with lockbox activity assigned by the Accounts Receivable Manager or Team Lead perform the processing and posting of US checks, wires and other bank activity.
• Maintain a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, ensuring timely collection and payment application on open receivables.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers (see “communications with others” below)
• Responds to phone calls and/or emails from customers, research questions and/or problems and bring resolution to those items
• Ensure that the Customers’ needs are being met
• Return phone calls and/or emails within 24 hours
• Troubleshoot and run necessary customer reports (using SAP, queries and/or Business Objects)
• Assist with the daily entry of all checks and wires activity from multiple lockboxes
• Balance and reconcile to the clearing account
Interested and qualified candidates may contact Aleli "Ali" Balais at (314) 8155414 for inqueries. Thank you.
• 2+ years collections, SAP, data analysis, Accounts Receivable experience preferred
High School Diploma
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.