Senior Customer Care Specialist (Call Center Experience)
- Mason, OH
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 40 offices across the globe with a presence in seven countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
Main Job Responsibility:
· Provide excellent customer service by communicating effectively with Client's associates and managers via phone and email.
As part of the team, you will:
· Answers associate and/or manager inquiries regarding payroll related questions via phone and email.
· Assigns issues that require additional research to tier 2 associates as appropriate.
· Partners with leadership team on any escalated issues.
You will be communicating with:
· Internal – Client's Store Associates, Department Associates, Managers, Labs, Distribution Centers
· External – ADP and other vendors
We are looking for candidates who has:
· 2 or more years Customer Service experience; strong tenure
· Call Center experience preferred
· Must be able to type 50 wpm
· High School diploma
· College or University degree preferred
With knowledge and skills:
· Excellent telephone techniques, which includes employing courteous language and proper grammar.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent active listening and comprehension skills
· Ability to demonstrate empathy to the caller’s situation
· Ability to negotiate win/win resolutions
· Ability to multi-task and to prioritize handling of issues in a high stress/high pressure work environment.
· Ability to maintain composure when dealing with irate customers and to know when escalation is necessary.
· Proficient computer skills required.
Interested and qualified candidates may call Aleli 'Ali" Balais at (514) 8155414. Thank you.
Hours of operation: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
M-F so they would need to be able to work any of the hours during that time.
Initially we will have 3 different shifts:
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Training Hours – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM