Franchise Sales Director
- Tampa, FL
With 45+ locations across the U.S., College Hunks Hauling Junk® and College Hunks Moving® provide stress-free junk removal, donation pickups, prorated-labor and Full Service Moving for professionals in any industry. Our professional, courteous and uniformed collegiate teams will come to your office, your home, even to your clients property or job site, and provide a comprehensive solution tailored to the situation you're facing.
Our transparent, volume based junk removal and donation pickup pricing means there are never any surprise fees. We haul single items and do total clean-outs. Whether you just need some Hunks to help you lift, carry and load your items, or you are looking for a full service, stress-free moving experience, we've got you covered.
Overview of the Position
The position is with a dynamic, rapidly growing franchise. The Franchise Development Director maintains general responsibility for the implementation of all programs related to College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving franchise expansion effort. The individual acting as Franchise Development Director is also responsible for maintaining and supporting the general operating philosophies and policies of the Company, as well as assisting other departments as necessary to achieve the overall mission of the franchised brand. This opportunity offers the right individual the ability to grab the reigns of a Franchise Brand that has seen exponential success year over year. With substantial growth expected in the next few years this is the perfect position for an ambitious sales person to implement systems, and create their own legacy.
The Franchise Development Director reports directly to the President of the Franchising Organization.
In maintaining the primary responsibility for implementation of the Company’s franchise sales efforts; the Franchise Development Director would be held responsible for:
- Supporting all operations and general business policies of the Company, when interacting with franchisees, their managers and employees.
- Interacting with and support the needs of other departments and staff members throughout the Company.
- Assisting in the development and tracking of budgets specific to the Company’s franchise recruitment and sales activities.
- Assisting in the development of strategies for generating qualified franchise leads.
- Coordinating the franchise sales process; including the handling of franchise leads, interviewing franchise candidates, evaluating franchise applications, and awarding franchise contracts.
- Maintaining thorough written and oral communication with prospective franchisees interested in a franchise.
- Ensuring that all communications with prospective franchisees are consistent with the Company’s communications policies, and any and all state or federal laws impacting the sale of franchises.
- Assisting, as required, in the implementation of the Company’s franchise compliance system; ensuring compliance with all federal and relevant state laws governing the franchise sales and relationship process.
- Build on company strengths, identify new potential markets and business opportunities, increase share of market and maintaining a company competitive position.
- Promote the brand in industry trade associations, International Franchise Association related and Industry Related Trade Organizations
- Interacting with outside legal counsel, as necessary, on all activities relating to the Company’s franchise sales efforts.
- Assisting in updating, as necessary, the Company’s FDD, Franchise Agreement, and related documents.
- Assisting franchisees as they prepare to commence operations, and work with others within the Company to implement appropriate pre-opening training and support programs.
- Participating in annual conventions, seminars or business meetings, and attend franchise grand openings, as directed.
Skills and Additional Requirements
The Franchise Development Associate must be proficient in the use of computers and have the ability to learn to use new software. From time to time, the Director will be required to travel in order to visit franchisees, and attend conferences and other functions related to the development of the Company’s franchising efforts.
- 2-5 years minimum in Franchise Sales/Development with a national franchisor.
- Must have understanding of current FDD and FTC requirements regarding the awarding of franchises.
- Must understand how to network within multi-unit franchise circles and close multi-unit development deals.
- Must be articulate and be able to understand the franchise screening process.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to multitask.
If this position matches your skillset, I encourage you to apply. Please Copy and Paste Your Resume in the Body of an email and include a brief paragraph describing how you've shown proven leadership success; and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails with ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DISREGARDED.
I look forward to speaking with qualified candidates.
After we review your completed application, we will contact you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.