Associate Director | Tenant Representation
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Manila
Colliers International is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership team, owning approximately 40% of our equity, has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Colliers International (CIGI) is listed on the NASDAQ and TSX.
Colliers International Asia is in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across Asia. Need has arisen for a Associate Director level professional to join our Philippines based operations, focusing on Tenant Representation. This new created position will provide a proven leasing professional the opportunity to continue their professional development within a dynamic, market-leading organisation.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide strategic leasing and marketing to the office property portfolio.
- Liaise with tenants, property agencies and related parties.
- Handle the negotiations of leasing transactions.
- Maintain existing relationships with business partners and develop new business with potential tenants.
- Monitor the department's performance, ensuring that profitability is in line with the business plan.
- Proactively initiate business development activities of existing and new clients through direct mailers, canvassing etc.
- Assist the Office Head to design and implementation on business plans.
- Build and maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database.
To be successful in this position, you will come from a leading commercial real estate business and have at least eight years’ experience in Commercial Leasing. You will also display:
- University degree in Real Estate or related disciplines.
- A self-disciplined, accountable character.
- A broad understanding of the commercial market.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player, with a proven track record in developing talent.
- Candidates who are currently living abroad are also encouraged to apply.
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team.
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.