- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Manila
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture
and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized
research; and thought leadership consulting.
· Must be a college graduate
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative task and customer service
· Flexible, hardworking and with high initiative
· Able to handle client’s concerns and keep composure
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Manages the day to day administration, preparation and submission of invoices, messengerial,petty cash, reimbursements, transportation, office supplies, moving in kits, follow up of commission, client feedback survey etc. Liaison with accounting, administration and marketing.
· Updating of property listings and posting of properties as required.
· Administrative assistance in assisting clients for their leasing concerns, preparation and administration of move in and move outs, follow up of security transfer of title assistance, filing and other important tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
· Tenancy support services – provide excellent support to the operators or team in following up tenancy concerns and ensuring this is followed through. Provide up to date and efficient update and assistance to clients as needed.