Facade Engineer | Project Management | Udaipur
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
- Develop project plans and work with design / structural and other teams to build objectives and calculate time frames for various stages of the project.
- Prepare cost estimates and performance standards for projects
- Closely monitor on-site work activities to ensure effective resource utilization and thereby maximize the output.
- Monitor schedules and budgets and Prepare status reports accordingly.
- Deliver completion of work on sites as per design / schedules /contract terms
- Attend meetings to resolve any disputes with client and find optimal solutions.
- Highlight any deviation / variance in lines with schedule and cost variances of projects.
- Develop and implement cost related work processes and procedures for optimal and logical billing of the completed work.
What's on offer:
• A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
• Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team.
• Future opportunities both domestically and internationally.
• A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.