- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Manila
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture
and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized
research; and thought leadership consulting.
- Perform the daily IT supporting duties by providing the IT helpdesk and technical support to all users of the company, in Philippines and Asia region.
- Helps in upgrading/migrating systems and software as needed to ensure secure, reliable and stable operation of end-user computing environment.
- Responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting on system, software, hardware and networking issues.
- Assists with regards to corporate laptop/desktop image which include preparing, testing and deploying operating systems.
- Responsible for operating system and application patch management process which includes evaluation, testing and deployment.
- Assists in managing hardware and software inventory items and ensuring all records are updated constantly.
- Assists in troubleshooting network issues which includes WAN/LAN/WIFI and involved network equipment.
- Ensure IT operation processes and environment compliance to company policy requirements.
- Perform regular system health check, user ID maintenance, system performance tuning, capacity planning, hardware upgrade.
- Provide training to users and participate in IT projects when necessary.
- Documentation on systems and IT operation
- Diploma in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and technical skills in Windows operating system environment. Good knowledge in server administration and network troubleshooting
- Able to manage multiple tasks, projects and prioritize.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and a team player.