Director | Capital Markets
- Location: Singapore
Colliers is the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Services provider globally. Here at Colliers we pride ourselves on our enterprising, collaborative and growth minded culture. Due to recent business growth, Colliers International is looking for a Director for their Singapore Capital Markets business. Reporting to the Head of International Capital, Asia Pacific, this position will be responsible for growing and promoting Colliers real estate business, driving and implementing strategic plans of the division and delivering agreed financial targets. This position will also take a leading role in managing and growing the outbound investment service line, oversee client relationships, drives new business development and manage cross borders collaboration and transactions.
Business Strategy and Planning
- Work together with the Head of Department to deliver the Business Plan and Operating Plan in line with corporate/ regional guidelines, contribute to the regional/ area plans as required.
- Integrate and direct implementation of Colliers’ Asia Pacific Capital Markets’ sales plans and objectives.
- Discern trends in the marketplace and make decisions based on available budgets and analysis of risks.
- Maintain and expands clientele base; build and maintain rapport with key clients; identify new business opportunities.
- Recommend business lines by identifying new business opportunities, and survey clients’ needs and trends.
- Provide recommendations, submissions and reports to the Asia Operating Committee as required in an open and honest way.
Business and Client Development
- Act in conjunction with relevant parties in the region to secure major assignments, assist and advise operators with regard to client and property matters including networking for major appointments and initiatives.
- Review and advise on major submissions and presentations.
- Act as the senior contact point for overseas offices regarding potential assignments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key account clients and key decision makers in the region.
- Respond quickly to business referrals generated by the Colliers Global Network
Deliver Industry - Leading Financial Performance
- Drive for results and sustainable success, within geography or service line and across the region.
- Focus on overall regional betterment and performance.
- Ensure thorough and professional execution of any project or transaction.
- Actively manage performance and strive for ongoing improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have the following competencies:
- 10+ years’ experience in real estate and/or service industry.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and Cantonese.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills with proven track records
- University degree or above, majoring at Real Estate Management, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Urban Planning or Valuation preferred.
- Excellent business analytics, ability to capture and analyse financial and non-financial information.
- Business development skills locally/ nationally/ internationally
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team.
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally