- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Manila
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership.
Formerly known as Colliers Jardine Philippines, the local office was established in November 1994. Prior to this, the company had been active in the Philippines on a project specific basis. Within its Manila office, Colliers International Philippines now has a staff of over 500 dedicated individuals
The Market Analyst will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research studies and reports for brokers and clients. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to develop and learn competencies and skills while achieving both company and personal goal.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative research studies and reports for brokers and clients;
- Gathers information and maintain database for local research publication and internal use;
- Supports the Tenant Representation team in preparing real estate market preparations;
- Liaises with real estate partners, government agencies and other third-party analysts for market data sharing and dissemination;
- Assists in the preparation of ad-hoc research reports necessary for client pitches and presentations;
- In-charge of Tenant Representation microsites and Google Adword campaign.
- College graduate of any business or research related courses;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Writing, reporting, and presentation skills
- Familiarity and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications