Desktop Support Officer
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are looking for a highly organised Desktop Support Officer to join our National IT team based in Sydney CBD. Reporting into the Service Desk Manager, this role will be the face of IT in New South Wales for Colliers and will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all levels of the NSW business in an efficient, personal, and professional manner. Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Identifying and proactively resolving IT issues, primarily for the Sydney offices.
- Providing first and second level hardware and software support.
- Adhering to all processes and documenting procedures accordingly.
- Making recommendations on upgrades and replacements when necessary.
- Proactively building the IT brand via local delivery of customer facing technology initiatives.
- Participate In projects as required.
Some of the key technologies that this position will be supporting are:
- Windows 10.
- MS Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Note, One Drive, SharePoint.
- MS Teams.
- Audio and Visual (conferencing).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications with demonstrated working experience in a IT customer support role within a corporate office environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar IT support roles.
- Be organized, with the ability to work autonomously with a busy and varied workload.
- Strong customer/client focus with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with hardware lifecycle management would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with Microsoft applications and a working knowledge of networks.
- Experience of building business relationships and servicing senior level management.
- Ability to confidently deliver any information session or training as required.
This is an autonomous role which is supported by a wealth of experience from the regional IT team. If you are seeking a varied role within a large corporate environment in which to grow your IT career, then this is the role for you.
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham - Recruitment Executive on 02 9257 0285 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.